Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving "Break"


This is a photo of a random page in my planner taken in August. I remember I was at work and I was just trying out the "Documents" scene mode on the new cam. I found this just now, looking through my photos because I'm submitting a few to Impressions (you should, too!) and I find the college-focused intensity funny because school hadn't even started. And even though the focus is different now (applications), this is the kind of thing I had at the back of mind all throughout this break. But supplements will be done by tomorrow! I can't wait to feel the relief.

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A NICE BREAK AND A GREAT THANKSGIVING!

p.s.- I was listening to my Pandora Radio and a song came on. I didn't check what it was, but the chorus said "Snow day.." and I immediately thought of Riverdale. So I'm thinking it needs to get colder.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment