Friday, April 22, 2011

On Making a College Decision

I went from deeply confused to completely confident with my decision to attend DARTMOUTH COLLEGE in a matter of two days. During my time of confusion, I was asked how I thought I’d feel after making a decision. I said I would probably think about it for a month and wonder if I made the right decision; I was sure I would doubt myself. I think this answer is what led me toward making a decision. I started wearing out the decisions by spending one day thinking I’ll be going to Dartmouth, and then the next day acting like I had chosen the other school. I realized I felt much more comfortable with the thought of going to Dartmouth and was sure that if I had made the forced decision to go to the second school (because it feels like a first love and is school to which I almost applied ED) I would definitely had spent about a month thinking about it.

I am stunned at how great it feels to know where I’m going to college.

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Also, during my visit at Dartmouth I discovered that wearing my Mountain School sweatshirt is THE way to make friends. haha

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has made a decision! and GOOD LUCK to everyone who hasn’t!

No comments:

Post a Comment