Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Piano Guy and What my Hand says

Today I spent my almost three-hour free in the art building working on some stuff, and I was very pleased to hear someone using the piano on the second floor. I don't know who it was though; I didn't want to invade any of his artistic privacy.

Written on my "paw" today:

Time Stand Still: Before ILS class officially started, Ms. Eskin was telling us how great this play is. I want to see it. (-runs and transfers this to a post-it.)

46, 111: Oh, this is great. While taking a break, I went into Mr. Simon's office and explored his mini-library. Such a great collection, and I found three books for inspiration: one of photographs of Alvin Ailey (Dance Company) dancers, another photo book on female athletes, and the last one titled "Girl Culture" with more photography. 46 and 111 are pages in the Alvin Ailey book that I didn't want to forget.

Fischer: Because I need to really get on reading Impressions lit. submissions and I also need to put the rest of mine together. Ms. Fischer is our faculty advisor, so that's where that comes from.


I must say, I'm glad that this habit of writing on my hand is coming to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment