Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Day #3?

Very nice.

I didn’t much except get a haircut. But I know that a whole bunch of people went sledding in Central Park again.

It takes me way too long to read Shakespeare and then I forget everything. I usually leave ILS homework for last because it needs to be fresh in my mind for the quiz, but I think I might have to switch things up and save Shakespeare for last.

I just put one of Jinexa’s prints up in my room that I took from her. I put everything possible up in my room: a museum of my life.

I have to get more specific for my senior project proposal, which is actually really difficult when it comes to this gender variance topic. In order to really get this, Ms. Mackenzie has given me this great talks on just looking at art and finding “kinship”, art that has the same meaning or message that I want my art to have. So everyday I do some research and look at images that relate to what I’m going with the gender topic. Yum.

Brett and I are getting together to this weekend to keep each other company while we start out ILS papers. This could either help us stay focused or do that opposite. We shall see… :)

Mad love to Kelvin.

1 comment:

  1. kinship art. i dig.

    *sigh* ils papers...luv em...

    --akay47
    peace dawgz

    ReplyDelete