Monday, January 24, 2011

Second Semester Beginning

I’m really excited for second semester. I didn’t really think to be excited, but I know this because I was full of energy after receiving my schedule, so I made the connection. I’m happy to be taking Shakespeare with Wellington. I actually really don’t like Shakespeare (don’t hurt me, Becky Goodman!), but I think that may change with this class. The only other change is switching math teachers, but that’s okay because I feel really close to my new teach and had my best year of math ever with her sophomore year.

I still have five academics and an art—same amount of free time I had first semester, but it’s okay.

 

  Take a look at that schedule! Nope, not really.  With her new film camera :D Discussing performance art

3 comments:

  1. look at dem freees!

    -akay47

    ReplyDelete
  2. that kid on the couch is hot- attractive girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. that kid on the couch looks like a dork
    -really attractive girl

    also girl who is knitting furiously (shall not be named?) finished the scarf that day.

    luv da post <3

    ReplyDelete